Hearing Dogs for Deaf People Weekly Lottery rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. The most cost-effective way is by Direct Debit payment which is taken each month at £4.34 for each entry which equates to £52.08 per annum to cover the 52 weeks. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all UK residents but excludes Hearing Dogs for Deaf People employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be generated and confirmed by post within 21 days. Your number(s) will remain the same each week. No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six-digit number (the Winning Number). Only Lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments will result in players' lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
- The winning numbers will be published on the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People website lottery.hearingdogs.org.uk/winners and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 200 342. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the Winning Number. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. If you pay by Direct Debit, prizes will be paid directly into your bank account, otherwise a cheque will be sent within 21 days.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers against the weekly winning number in the right order to win a prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in the right order to win £1,000. Match 4 numbers in the right order to win £25. Match 3 numbers in the right order to win £5. Overall chance of winning a prize each week with one entry is 63 to 1.
- All profits from the Hearing Dogs Weekly Lottery go to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to continue funding the charity’s work. 20% will be spent on expenses, 20% on prizes and 60% used to fund our important work..
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Hearing Dogs for Deaf People or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Hearing Dogs for Deaf People or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on lottery.hearingdogs.org.uk/rules
- .Hearing Dogs for Deaf People maintains records of customer funds separately from general company / charity funds. This means that steps have been taken to separately account for customer funds from company / charity funds however those funds are not protected if Hearing Dogs for Deaf People becomes insolvent. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the basic level of protection.
- When we use the charity name Hearing Dogs for Deaf People in this policy, it applies to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and Hearing Link, as one registered charity operating under charity number 293358 in England and Wales and SC040486 in Scotland.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Weekly Lottery or these terms and conditions.
Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 – Licence No:4985 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People is a charity registered in England and Wales 293358, Scotland SC040486. Company Number 01964878.
Please gamble responsibly. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, BeGambleAware is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 (lines open 24 hours a day) or visit www.begambleaware.org
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Hearing Dogs for Deaf People will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Hearing Dogs for Deaf People or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Hearing Dogs for Deaf People asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.